Saturday, April 17, 2010

Its cold again...

After a few weeks of warm and sunny weather, the cold weather has made a comeback. Aywa. I had a lot to think about recently and have been staying away from the internet. oops. Tomorrow I will meet the girl who will take my place in my town. I'm really excited to meet her but all of a sudden I'm having to face the reality that I'm leaving soon. I have been avoiding these thoughts and now I can't do that anymore, so I'm losing lots of sleep. Aywa. I really don't want to think that I may be permanently leaving the place that I have called home for the past two years. I love my town and the people that have made it a home for me. There is too much that I will miss and I really don't want to think about it because I just want to enjoy my remaining month...

No comments: