Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Utfl

Its snowing! I can't feel my toes haha. We had our first big snow the day before thanksgiving, but that snow melted within a day. Monday's snow is still here! Yesterday I walked around on roofs observing what everyone in town was busy with. Now that it finally stopped snowing our poor mud roofs are laden with snow and in some cases are leaking as well. Everyone has been up on their roofs shoveling snow. My town looks quite beatiful right now, but its rather cold for someone that has lived in southern california her whole life :)







Im standing on my sitemates roof surveying the snowfall.


My sitemate in my my muddy alley. Earlier in the day everything was pretty and white and now as the snow is shoveled and starts melting, we just have a muddy slippery alley.



Utfl! (snow)



I'm actually standing on a roof while taking this photo. And so are those guys. They are shoveling the snow off their houses to stop leaking in some cases or possible caving in of the roof.



No comments: